Back in Canada!
Hey folks! Haven’t posted in a LONG while because we’ve been super duper busy the past few weeks. Between packing up our stuff in Arkansas, driving to Canada, showing Ross’s parents around, and getting everything set up here, it’s been crazy. Here’s an update on everything that’s been going on:
- Got a car thanks to my aunt! It’s not a new car, but it’s new to us so it’s special. A beautiful ’99 Camry. 🙂
- I also got a full time job working at a child care centre north of Ajax in a place called Brooklin. My kids are soooo cute!
- Ross has a couple of potential job prospects, including a printing place and a design company downtown. Still waiting on news from both, but we have our fingers crossed.
- I’ve gotten to spend SO much time with Jaxon, its so amazing. Because I work in the toddler room next to his at the same daycare, I get to go out on the playground with him. I love watching him play!
- We’ve been having fun taking pictures and exploring Ajax even more, and even went Geo-caching today!
So, yeah. That’s what’s been going on. I will hopefully post more next weekend!